Rundy Purdy, author of The Sea is Wide: A Memoir of Caregiving will be the keynote speaker at the Alzheimer’s Association Caregiving Conference on Thursday April 28th in Oneonta, NY. Come join us as Rundy shares his experience of Alzheimer’s caregiving along with a message of encouragement, perseverance, and love for caregivers everywhere.
With compassion and gentleness, Rundy is reaching out to communities to share his journey of hope with caregivers and their families as he leads his audience through an often emotional and difficult subject to a fresh perspective of perseverance and meaning.
- Location: Holiday Inn Oneonta | 5206 NY-23 Oneonta, NY 13820
- Time: Thursday April 28, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 4:15 PM
- Contact: Ann Thayer 607-547-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Caregiver Forum webpage
- Brochure: Printable PDF file.
On Wednesday April 13th Rundy will be a guest at 2PM on the Eldercare Advocate radio show broadcasting on a WSKG sister station in Roxbury, NY. Tune into the show and come on out to the conference on the 28th. We hope to see you there!