Mission: Encourage and Enlighten
With eight years of caregiving experience, Rundy Purdy has a passion to help caregivers and their communities face the reality of caregiving. An author and gifted speaker, his mission is to encourage and inspire caregivers, and enlighten communities, organizations, and business about the struggles that caregivers face.
“I have been fortunate to speak in all 50 states and I can, without hesitation, recommend him to any organization of caregivers wanting an informative and inspirational talk. He is the REAL DEAL!!!” — Harry Croft, MD
The greatest impact comes when people work together. As a versatile communicator, Rundy has collaborated with a variety of organizations and presented in many settings including the following:
- AARP community meeting
- Alzheimer’s Association Conferences
- WellMed Charitable Foundation
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living & Senior Centers
- Retirement communities
- Support Groups
- Church & Libraries
The journey to share his message has taken him across the country–you can be next!
“The audience seemed truly moved by your compassion and dedication to caregiving (myself included). I look forward to working with you on future projects!” — Jeff Dauber, Education and Outreach Coordinator, Alzheimer’s Association Greater PA Chapter
Something for Everyone
Drawing from his extensive personal experience, Rundy is able to share in a wide variety of formats. He is comfortable giving a presentation in front of a large crowd, or teaching a small classroom. He is able to walk on to a stage and address an auditorium, or enter the small circle of a support group–no audience too big, no audience too small.
What meets your need?
- Talk length: 30 minimum to 2 hours.
- Format: Presentation, Classroom, or Question and Answer.
- Topics: Rundy’s journey, General caregiving, Alzheimer’s specific, Heart disease specific.
- Audience: Can be tailored for professionals, informal caregivers, or the general public.
Watch a Presentation Now
One of the best ways to know if you want Rundy to come speak is to see him give a presentation. You can do that now, with this forty-two minute presentation at the WellMed Foundation’s Caregiver Summit in San Antonio Texas. Enjoy!
Changing Lives Together
Sometimes what people need most is encouragement and a fresh perspective. Let’s make that a reality. So what are you waiting for? Rundy is eager to work with you to encourage, enlighten, and change lives. Contact him, and let him know how he can help you!
As an example for a long event (approximately 90 minutes plus any time for Q&A) here are several pieces of event in pdf:
- Brochure (Note: if you would like to print this file, set your device to print in landscape on both sides and flip on the short edge–if you have the right settings the printed sheet can be neatly folded into a tri-fold brochure)
- Short event description
- Book recommendation sheet
If you are interested in knowing when Rundy is speaking at an event near you, consider signing up for our newsletter, or following our rss feed, twitter account, or on facebook.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!