Below is a list of videos and podcasts on caregiving. We will be actively adding more videos and podcasts to encourage and support caregivers. Sign up for our newsletter, or subscribe to the rss feed to be notified of updates.
- Interview on WENY in Elmira NY, April 2018. In the far ranging interview Rundy discusses his own caregiving experience and helping other caregivers.
- FULL video presentation at WellMed Caregiver Summit in San Antonio TX
- Interview on The Morning Drill – On August 19th 2015 Rundy was interviewed on The Morning Drill in Titusville PA
- What Alzheimer’s is Like – The introductory segment to Rundy’s talk on Alzheimer’s caregiving.
- Video Introduction to The Sea is Wide – A short video introduction to the book “The Sea is Wide: A Memoir of Caregiving.”
- Book Excerpt: No Going Back – A reading taken from The Sea is Wide: A Memoir of Caregiving.
- Pubslush crowd funding video for The Sea is Wide book
- Alternate crowd funding video for The Sea is Wide book
- Pubslush interview video. An interview introduction to Alzheimer’s, Caregiving, and Rundy’s book.
- Website introduction – Rundy explains his goals for the website CaregivingReality.com
Podcasts & Radio
- Rundy on Caregiver SOS Take 10 July 2018 – Rundy was invited to participate in the segment “Take 10” for the shows airing on July 8th and July 15th
- Interview on Eldercare Advocate at WIOX out of Roxbury NY
- Interview on Caregiver SOS – On October 4th 2015 Caregiver SOS broadcasting out of San Antonio Texas aired an interview with Rundy.